Important Updates:

Virus Image For COVID-19 updates and resources, please click here.

Runner's Club

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Track Use Information

The Fillmore Unified School District & the City of Fillmore has made the all weather track available for use to the general public.

To get access to the track, you must complete the City of Fillmore/FUSD Track Use paperwork and pay a $25 annual fee.  Please bring your completed forms and payment to City Hall for review & depending on approval, receive a scan card to the track gate.

 Keep in mind that you are responsible for your scan card, if it is lost or stolen please contact the Parks and Recreation Department to report it lost. At the end of your track use term, if you decide not to continue in the program, please return the scan card to the Parks and Recreation Department at City Hall. If you would like to purchase a replacement card, that is an additional $15 per card.

Regular Hours

  • Monday- Saturday: 6:00 am - 8:00 am & 9:00 pm - 10:00 pm.
  • Sunday: 6:00 am - 10:00 pm.

Please understand that there will be occasions when the track will not be available during the approved hours due to usage by Fillmore Unified School District or Civic Center lessees.

For more information please call Parks and Recreation at (805) 524-1500 X 713.